About 9th Carshalton
Our Group was first registered in 1933 as the 9th Morden in the scouting district of Morden and St Helier.
The St Helier estate was still being built and many of the roads were only partially built, surronded by fields.
In May 1965 we transferred to the Wallington and Carshalton District and changed our name to 9th Carshalton (Bishop Andrewes Own).
A Beaver colony was established in 1993 and in 1998, girls were welcomed into the group.
We celebrated our 80th Anniversary in 2013 with a special commemorative badge and a celebration party at Boidier Hurst camp site.
In 2016 a Cubarnival was held in June to celebrate 100 years of cub scouts.
In 2018 the Beaver Colony celebrated its 25th Anniversary